Cat. No.: N8011, N8021, N8031, N8041
The Mag Beads is silica-based magnetic beads, and is designed for DNA/RNA extraction and purification. The surface of the beads has a large number of silanol group (hydroxyl) or carboxyl group. Magnetic beads can bind nucleic acids in solution under high salt and low pH conditions through hydrophobic action, hydrogen bonding and electrostatic action, but do not bind with other impurities (such as protein), and quickly separate nucleic acids from biological samples. The operation is safe and simple, which is very conducive to the automatic and high-throughput extraction of nucleic acids.
1. Flexible: manual or automatic high-throughput DNA/RNA isolation l
2. Fast magnetic response: only 3 seconds for complete separation l
3. High yields: up to 10 μg of genomic DNA from 200 μL of whole blood l
4. High purity: isolated DNA/RNA is immediately ready-to-use in downstream application such as sequencing, in vitro transcription, restriction enzyme digestion, and transfection of robust cell lines l
5. Reproducible results and lot to lot consistency: CV < 5%