Catalog No.: V1001 Size: 1 ml
Catalog No.: V1002 Size: 1 ml * 5
Catalog No.: V1003 Size: 1 ml * 10
Part of the ORF1a/b gene sequence, Gene E and Gene N coding region sequence of 2019-nCoV were obtained by chemical synthesis, and cloned into a retrovirus vector. The pseudovirus was prepared in 293T cells, and then concentrated and purified by ultra-fast centrifugation. The pseudovirus is composed of retrovirus envelope and above sequences. It can be used as a positive control for viral RNA extraction experiment and qPCR test.
Product component structure
Product sequence information
See the attachment.
Glucose, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and 2019-nCoV-abEN pseudoviruses.
Storage conditions and validity
Frozen below -20°C, valid for 6 months.
1. Melting of pseudovirus: remove the pseudovirus from the refrigerator at -20°C, melt it in an ice bath or put it in a 4 °C environment, and then conduct relevant experimental operations after it has completely melted;
2. Inactivation (optional) of pseudovirus: absorb the required amount of pseudovirus in the biological safety cabin and inactivate it in the EP tube at 56°C for 30min;
3. Nucleic acid extraction and qPCR detection of pseudovirus: carry out relevant experimental operations according to the instructions of nucleic acid extraction kit and qPCR detection kit.
1. Freezing-thawing will reduce the stability of the pseudovirus, thus affecting the effect of nucleic acid extraction and qPCR test results. Repeated freezing-thawing should be avoided;
2. If the product needs to be diluted, phosphate buffer (PBS) or normal saline (0.9% NaCl) can be used;
3. In case of accidental splash to eyes, skin or other body parts, please immediately rinse with plenty of water;
4. The experimental wastes generated by the use of this product shall be treated according to the requirements of medical waste treatment after high-pressure sterilization.
1. ORF1 a/b sequence
1. ORF1 a/b sequence
2. E Gene sequence
3.N Gene sequence